IT Infrastructure & Cloud Discovery
Giving you insight into all things – not just those you think you know
Discover Any IT Resource, Anywhere, Any Time
Network DiscoveryNSP leverages SNMP and SSH discovery for network devices and more. Network discovery provides comprehensive capabilities to identify and track physical and logical components, their relationships, and their inter-dependencies.
- Switch/router/firewall inventory
- IP to MAC address relationships
- MAC Address to switch port relationships
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 supported
- Discovery CDP/LLDP neighbors
- Custom discovery scheduling
Load Balancer DiscoveryCombining SNMP with native APIs, NSP connects to your load balancer and does the following:
- Discovers basic inventory info such as hardware model, serial number, hostname, OS details, and more!
- Discovers virtual servers, pools and member nodes.
- Maps the discovered member nodes with auto-discovered devices using other auto-discovery methods.
- Automatically creates detailed dependency maps for virtual servers.
Hypervisors and Virtual MachinesThe NSP connects to your hypervisors and automatically gathers host and VM details. Scheduled discoveries ensure your VM documentation stays up-to-date as VMs migrate between hosts. Supported platforms include:
- VMware vCenter and/or ESXi
- Citrix Xen
Cisco UCS ManagerNSP connects natively with Cisco UCS Manager to automatically populate chassis, blades, and service profile information. This enables powerful search within Device42 and automatic service profile to blade device correlations.
Agentless DiscoveryOut of the box discovery doesn't require any installed software!
- Basic inventory information (hostname, serial number, hardware model, CPU/memory/harddisk details
- Operating system with version number and build information
- IP and MAC addresses and their relationships (automatically maps corresponding switch ports)
- Installed software (including version number and installation date)
- System Services (running or stopped)
- Listening ports for all the services and remote connections
- Service-to-service IP, port maps and application dependencies