Hybrid IT Infrastructure Management & Dependency Mapping Software
Uncover Relationships Between Network, Compute, Storage, & Application Resources
Dependency Mapping Across Any & All IT Domains & Vendors
Does your IT operations environment include any of the following?
- Virtualized environments (VMware, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, Red Hat)
- Converged infrastructures (Vblock, FlexPod, HyperFlex, or Nutanix)
- SDN technologies (Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX)
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, etc.)
- IT Service Management (ITSM) and ticketing tools (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Custom or COTS applications (Office 365, Exchange, UC, DNS, etc.)
Automatically discover and map dependencies in real-time among your network, storage, cloud compute, monitoring, application, and service resources so you can proactively monitor and optimize configurations (CMDB) and the health and performance of IT resources.
Public Cloud and Multi-Cloud Dependency Mapping
Public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Ali Cloud) offer services that enable agility and scalability for many organizations. Yet, their individual management consoles make it difficult, if not impossible, to see and contextualize how all of your public cloud-based infrastructure relates.
Dynecon automatically discovers and maps your multi-cloud infrastructure, identifying the dependencies among different IT elements and presenting everything through a single management console—ensuring that you not only understand how the different elements relate, but can also quickly spot any unused assets in your environment.